Best Nitrogen Metabolism Interview Questions and Answers
Dear Readers, Welcome to Nitrogen Metabolism Objective Questions and Answers have been designed specially to get you acquainted with the nature of questions you may encounter during your Job interview for the subject of Nitrogen Metabolism Multiple choice Questions. These Objective type Nitrogen Metabolism Questions are very important for campus placement test and job interviews. As per my experience good interviewers hardly plan to ask any particular question during your Job interview and these model questions are asked in the online technical test and interview of many Medical Industry.
1. How many molecules of ATP are hydrolysed to form two molecule of ammonia?
2. The nitrogen atoms of urea produced in the urea cycle are derived from
B. ammonia and aspartic acid
3. The products of urea cycle are
A. 1 molecule of urea, 1 molecule of ammonia, 1 molecule of ATP and 1 molecule of fumaric acid
B. 1 molecule of fumaric acid, 1 molecule of urea, 1 molecule of AMP, 2 molecules of ADP
C. 1 molecule of aspartic acid, 1 molecule of ammonia, 1 molecule of fumaric acid, 1 molecule of ATP
D. None of the above
4. Nitrate reduction can be carried out by
A. only microorganism
B. plant and microorganism
C. only plants
D. none of these
5. Which of the following is used as carbon atom source while producing urea in the urea cycle?
B. Aspartic acid
C. Carbon dioxide
6. Which of the following amino acid do not fall under the category of essential amino acid?
7. Urea cycle converts
A. ammonia into a less toxic form
B. ketoacids into amino acids
C. amino acids into ketoacids
D. none of these