1. What should be the qualities of housekeeping assistant?
In order to score in this interview question, a efficient way is to give a list of qualities and skills that is suitable with an admin assistant position. You can start with “Firstly, an admin must have effective methods, secondly, give job the priority, thirdly, create a good team work” etc. Remember that the duty of an admin assistant is to communicate with several of people, so excellent communication skills and a good personality are required.
2. WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU HAVE FOR HOUSEKEEPING ASSISTANT POSITION?
· Speak about specifics that relate to the position you are applying for. If you do not have specific experience, get as close as you can.
· If you are being asked this question from your employer then you can explain your experience. Tell the employer what responsibilities you were performing during your job. You can tell what programs you developed and what modules you worked on. What were your achievements regarding different programs.
3. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO IMPROVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE FOR HOUSEKEEPING ASSISTANT POSITION IN THE LAST YEAR?
· Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job. A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement. Have some good ones handy to mention.
· Employers look for applicants who are goal-oriented. Show a desire for continuous learning by listing hobbies non-work related. Regardless of what hobbies you choose to showcase, remember that the goal is to prove self-sufficiency, time management, and motivation.
4. How trustworthy are you?
well, for the same i dnt have any proof but yes i am very honest with my work. you can check my previous wxperince or u check my referance.
5. How long have you been a Housekeeper?
I have an experience as a Receptionist at a small motel in Indonesia (Biak Papua). I was responsible for supervising housekeeping, and ensuring the quality their work. When we were short-staffed, I helped with their tasks. I am extremely skilled in dealing with customers, ensuring client satisfaction and getting along well with others.
6. What makes you the best person for this job?
7. How long do you see yourself as a Housekeeper?
8. Why did you choose to work on this Housekeeping position?
I believe that I have exceptional cleaning skills which make me comfortable while performing different kinds of cleaning and sanitization tasks. In addition, i have a demonstrated ability to preform minor repair and maintenance tasks. Because of these skills, I have the capability to provide exceptional housekeeping services.
9. What are key tasks for Housekeeping?
Typical housekeeping duties includes; cleaning designated, changing linens, damp dusting horizontal surfaces, vents, trash removal, cleaning/scouring sinks, mopping, vacuuming carpets, and washing windows, door frames and other vertical surfaces. There might be other tasks which may be assigned by the employer. I will be pleased to perform all of given tasks beyond my job scope.
10. How do you manage to take on simultaneous tasks as is the nature of any hospitality job?
To be able to multitask, one has to have a clear head. I make sure I get enough sleep before I report to work and I have a habit of not just multitasking physically but mentally as well. If one has to work in a capacity that is so demanding, one has to do a lot of mental computing in order to get the job done right.
11. How would you calm down a particularly irate customer?
I do not believe in arguing so I will listen to what he or she has to say first without interrupting. When I know for sure what is bothering him or her, I will try to look for a solution that satisfies the customer and is also within the policies and procedures of my place of work
12. How would you react if you see misconduct or inappropriate behavior in a fellow worker?
I will report it immediately since I would not want the facility or the management to suffer due to an employee’s indiscretion.