Dear Readers, Welcome to Heat Transfer Lab VIVA Questions and Answers have been designed specially to get you acquainted with the nature of questions you may encounter during your Job interview for the subject of Heat Transfer Lab VIVA Questions. These Heat Transfer Lab VIVA Questions are very important for campus placement test and job interviews. As per my experience good interviewers hardly plan to ask any particular questions during your Job interview and these model questions are asked in the online technical test and interview of many IT & Non IT Industries.
1. Heat transfer rate per unit area by conduction is proportional to the normal temperature gradient.
2. A physical property of a substance that characterises the ability of the substance to transfer heat.
3. The ratio of (product of thermal conductivity and area) and the wall thickness.
4. Walls of several heterogeneous layers.
5. Mean rndius for heat transfer by conduction through hollow cylinder of radii r1 and r2.
6. Mean radius for heat transfer by conduction through hollow sphere of radii r1 and r2.
7. The ratio of (product of coefficient of heat transfer and length) and thermal conductivity.
8. Heat transfer taking place by means of electromagnetic waves.
9. Relationship for black bodies between monochromatic emissive power and different wavelengths.
10. The total emission from a black body per unit time varies directly as the fourth power of the absolute temperature.
11. At thermal equilibrium, the absorptivity and emissivity are
1. Fourier’s law
2. thermal conductivity
3. thermal conductance
5. [(r2-r1) / Log (r2/r1)]
6. Root of r1r2
7. Nusselt Number
9. Planck’s law
10. Stefan Boltzman law