Dear Readers, Welcome to ENGINEERING GRAPHICS LAB VIVA Interview Questions and Answers have been designed specially to get you acquainted with the nature of questions you may encounter during your Job interview for the subject of ENGINEERING GRAPHICS LAB VIVA. These ENGINEERING GRAPHICS LAB VIVA Questions are very important for campus placement test and job interviews. As per my experience good interviewers hardly plan to ask any particular questions during your Job interview and these model questions are asked in the online technical test and interview of many IT & Non IT Industries.
1. What do you mean by orthographic and oblique projection?
2. What are principle plane of projection?
3. What do you mean by four quadrants?
4. What do you mean by first angle and third angle projection systems?
5. Normally projection in 1st angle or 3rd angle projection system. Why not in IInd and IVth angle projection systems.
6. Students should know to draw the projection of a point, when point lies in either of four quadrants.
7. What do you mean by HT & VT of a line and a plane? What is difference in the shape of trace of line and trace of a plane.
8. What are different types of planes?
9. What are auxiliary planes? What is use of these planes?
10. What is difference between line, plane and solid?
11. What is difference between prism and pyramid?
12. What do you mean by right & regular prism, pyramid, cone & cylinder?
13. What is difference between cone & cylinder?
14. What do you mean by generator of a cone?
15. What is difference between frustum of a cone and truncated cone?
16. Why a section of a section of machine part is taken.
17. Students should know to find true length and true inclination of a line when projection of a line when projections of a line are given and vice-versa.
18. What are standards specification of drawing board, drawing sheets, and pencils.
19. What is difference between true inclination of a line and apparent angles.